NACA Board Member Elections
Thank you for your interest in submitting a NACA Board Member application. Click Here to View Election Procedure Details & Board Member Responsibilities Before Accessing & Submitting an Application
Applications to the Board of Directors must be made via the NACA Website Board Member Application page.
To complete the Board Member Application, the applicant must be an Individual NACA Member in good standing.
The 100-word Statement of Willingness to Serve must be submitted with the Board Application.
The Board Member Application Process will open on July 12th, 2021 at 10:00 AM CST and will close August 13th, 2021 at 10:00AM CST
- August 13th– Applications/nominations for new board members open
- August 13th – August 20th – Committee will review the applications
- August 20th – October 15th – Candidate Bios will be available on the website for review by the membership
- October 19th – 20th – VOTING by membership
- Annual Membership Meeting with new board members announced
- First Board Meeting with new board members (immediately following the membership meeting)
You must be logged in to your Individual NACA Membership account to access the application.