Marketing & Communications
Strategic thinking is the most important skill in this role. Members should be analytical with strong organizational abilities.
Ultimately, this committee will help the organization adapt to changes and grow.
Education & Training
Culture and Collaboration
Committees are charged with ensuring that NCA is effectively meeting its mission and goals. NACA strives to ensure diversity and inclusion are represented in committee compositions.
- Each committee shall keep records of its proceedings and make such reports as the Board may from time-to-time request.
- Committees are not required to operate using parliamentary procedure; however, the objectives and principles of parliamentary procedure should be
In addition to the committee’s charges and goals, committee members must:
- Be an active member of NACA
- Be willing to serve at least 2 years
- Be prepared to dedicate no less than 2 hours each month to the work of the committee, including participation in monthly meetings and projects
- Demonstrate a professional background or interest that can enhance the objectives of the committee
- Come to meetings prepared, having read the meeting agenda, and reviewing any provided supporting material.
- Be open and willing to participate, speak up, ask questions, respect others, and be willing to criticize constructively.
- Honor confidentiality, and behave ethically, professionally, and courteously.