Tue, Mar 5th, 2019 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ETREGISTER NOW
Utilizing specialized prosecutions units and taskforces to aid local law enforcement in investigating difficult investigations and prosecutions. Today, there are so many crimes vying for law enforcement’s attention, a back to basics approach is necessary. This training will highlight special animal prosecution units and taskforces:
- How to develop them and what they can offer law enforcement by way of collaboration
- Tips for successful investigation and prosecution
- Resources available to tackle difficult issues
- Pitfalls and lessons learned
- Leveraging resources and building coalitions of experts and assets across agencies.