NACA News Policy Regarding
Placement of Training/Seminar Announcements
Because of the continued rise in postage and printing costs, the National Animal Control Association will no longer place "free" training announcements in our magazine, "The NACA NEWS." The following exceptions will be made to this policy:
- You must be a statewide NACA-affiliated animal control association currently in good standing. Members of your organization must also be members of NACA.
- The training program reflected on your announcement must be sponsored in whole or in part by your NACA- affiliated animal control association.
- Training announcements will be made to other groups at no charge, provided:
- That a signed statement and reciprocal agreement is made allowing NACA to advertise training information in your newsletter/magazine at no cost, swapping "ad for ad."
- That your newsletter/magazine have a same or greater number of circulation than that of the NACA News.
- That your association is a non-profit, 501 (c) (3) organization.
For-profit companies or organizations may advertise their training in the NACA News at current advertising placement rates. NACA also has the right to refuse any training advertising if it conflicts with NACA's mission and programs.
For an advertising rate sheet, please click here.